Tuesday, January 27, 2009

R & R

My brother is home for a few weeks from Iraq for his R&R.  This past weekend I went to Ennis, to my parents so I could see him.  He looks great!  I am so proud of him.  I was able to see some pictures from his tour.  His platoon is doing some really great things over there to help the Iraqi people and prevent future attacks.  I am thankful for my brother and the men and women he serves with every day.  

I not only was able to see him, but his sweet family.  Chasten is 2 and Claire is 8 months.  She started walking at 7 months so she's walking like a pro now!  They are soooo cute!  I love being an aunt!  Here are some pics!  Chasten had a book of shapes and was naming the pictures.  He would say, "that's a star!"  "You like that star?"  It was adorable!  When he came to the page with a balloon on it, he said, "It's a party!"  "You like that party?"  We laughed and made him do it over and over again!  Soooooo adorable!
I can't upload my videos for some reason!  Maybe I'll figure it out later!  
In other news, I went in a few weeks ago for some blood work.  I have more scheduled for next Friday, February 6th.  This blood work is checking my hormone levels.  I will keep you updated on the results!  We continue to seek Him on this journey and this past month when I learned that once again I wasn't pregnant, I was overwhelmed with peace.  I am so grateful for His plan and His provision upon our lives!  Thank you for praying!  We are so thankful!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

They are sooo big! I can't believe Claire is walking. Crazy. I am so glad you got to see your brother! We are praying for him and for all your fam. Oh, and one certain wonderful woman named Mel. Love you and miss you.