I am so behind on blogging! So, I thought I would summarize some events as of late by just bringing up a few things that have made my heart glad lately! The Lord has a way of doing this in our lives by His grace and I am so thankful! So, here are some things that He has used to really make my heart glad recently!
- Going on a cruise with Michael's mom, aunt, and sisters that was an absolute BLAST!
- The trip included laughing so hard my stomach hurt...several times! Love it!
- Coming home this week to realize my husband had started dinner for me! :)
- Being overwhelmed by the Lord's presence in worship this morning...even though there were only about 25 people there this morning. Where 2 or more are gathered....!
- Getting a phone call from my brother that he is getting promoted to Sergeant in the Army. So proud of him!
- In the midst of feeling like I'm drowning in lesson planning, God blessed me with a really great group of 3rd graders!
- Getting a phone call from my Vice Principal during the week to check on me and let me know she's praying for me. Wow.
- Going on my first round of Clomid! Praying for a miracle. September is the 2 year mark of our struggle with infertility.
- The only side effect I've experienced from Clomid is hot flashes, not bad considering all of the possible ones! Answer to specific prayer!
- Signing up to do Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University through our church. So excited!
- Spending time with sweet friends at Starbucks, a Silver Stars game, and over dinner.
- San Antonio little league finishing 4th in the little league world series
- College football season is here!
- My husband is home when I get home since he's not coaching football this year! This was a HUGE God thing for this year!
Praise You Lord for the day-to-day ways You make my heart glad. I am humbled and thankful!