Thursday, August 6, 2009

Summer & Update

Ok, so I've totally dropped the ball posting on our New York trip...and I'm not making any promises!  Since then I've been on a cruise with Michael's mom, sisters, and aunt.  We had an amazing time!  I'll have to post about that too...eventually.  I'm way behind and with school starting in a few weeks, I don't know that I'll ever catch up!  I'll post pics on facebook though!  
I can't believe that we only have one full week left before going back to work.  It has been a really great summer.  I am so blessed to get to spend the summer with my hubby who is off too!

I am excited and nervous about starting the new school year.  Third grade will be a challenge for me, but I'm excited.  

In other news, I had a Dr. appointment today.  My Dr. is starting me on Clomid.  She officially told me today that I have "unexplained infertility."  Medically speaking, they cannot pinpoint what is going on with me.  They do think that I have some anovulatory cycles, meaning that some cycles I do not ovulate, but others I do.  Anyway, I am starting Clomid and praying!  I know that His will is going to be done and that all of this is on His kingdom calendar.  His timing is perfect.  I will keep you updated and am so extremely grateful for your prayers!   

8 comments:

Meg said...

Praying for you and Michael! I know this has been stressful! We want to have ya'll over for dinner before school starts. What days work best for you?

Beth said...

I will be praying sweet lady!

apesdina said...

praying for you...i love you so much.

Melissa said...

I'm glad you talked to them and they are moving forward. I pray for you and think about you constantly. Tyson and I love you both! I also know you will be an amazing 3rd grade teacher, because you are an amazing woman. Love you, Mel.

Ashley said...

I just finished my third round of clomid. I hope it goes well for you. It hasn't been so successful so far for me. Let me know if you have any questions! Good Luck!!

Anonymous said...

God will direct your hearts and steps! I hope you both are believing that!!

Praying for you.

Anonymous said...

Oh Melanie! I am praying this works for you and Michael!

Brie said...

I will be praying.