In spite of all that, we have had a really great May so far! Some highlights for us have been:
- The Spurs playoff game with Megan and Ronnie! We had so much fun and Megan and I looked super cool with our binoculars!
- We were able to go to Houston to see our niece play T-Ball! (and see the Astro's player Lance Berkman whose daughter is on Grace's team)
- My brother and his wife welcomed their second baby. Claire Marie was born on May 10th.
- We went to Killeen to meet Claire and say good-bye to my brother who deploys the beginning of June.
- Signed up to run a marathon (Michael) and half-marathon (me) in November! We start our training program in June. This will be quite the challenge for me considering our first run resulted in two cars stopping on the shoulder of the road to bring water!...and one ended up taking us home! :)
- We get to count down the days to summer and now it's in the single-digits! 9 more to go!
God is good, faithful, unchanging, full of grace, and brings so much joy to our lives every day!!