Sunday, March 9, 2008

Last post...

As I was rereading my last post, I thought I should clarify one thing...I was not trying to in any way discount big ministries that have alot of people!  I realized that my wording may have suggested this.  It is really amazing that many ministries have tons and tons of people hungry to grow and to be discipled...and in many cases that is just what is happening!  I was simply revealing my heart's poor condition of being too comfortable and proud in big ministries.  God is using the small body of believers He has placed me in to teach me alot.  We pray for growth and for Him to bring more people!  Anyway, today was a great Sunday together with the body!  I hope you all had a good one too!  :)  

2 comments:

Christina said...

Hey Melanie,
I wanted to tell you that I started blogging as well! You got me into it! haha
Anyway, I don't know how to request you as a friend on here because it's so new to me, so if you want to, you can add me as a friend. I don't have any friends on here yet. boo hoo...
See you Sunday girl!

Ali said...

I'm so glad you have a blog now...this is exciting!! I can't wait to be within driving distance of you...seriously this has been ridiculous! Love you!