Saturday, February 20, 2010

Hello Again Blog World

Wow, it has been so long since I've posted! I tend to do that and then my posts end up being waaayyyy to0 long...so I'll try to just include some highlights about pregnancy and baby! I still can't believe that I get to blog about having a baby! It's so amazing!

  • Pregnancy is so much fun, even when I'm puking!
  • Oatmeal is not my friend anymore!
  • My gag reflex is really bad!
  • I gained 5 pounds between Dr. appointments. (too much chick-fil-a)
  • I loved chick-fil-a before, but now, I LOVE chick-fil-a! This is not good considering I should be eating healthy. At least the fries still have the skin on them! :)
  • We find out if we are having a boy or girl on March 23rd...if baby is cooperating!
  • I have a baby bump. (I'll put pics up soon)
  • Michael's mom is going to keep the baby next year....such a blessing!
  • I still find myself tearing up when I look at baby stuff or put on maternity jeans...just in awe of this miracle!
  • I am up for suggestions on baby items that you have used and found helpful! (it's overwhelming with all of the stuff that's out there now)
  • Michael is already a great dad! He loves to rub the belly and talk to his little one. He even got a birthday card for me from our little peanut! (He's just a little excited!)
Thank you Jesus for this baby inside of me!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm kinda ready to read your blog or think of this baby and not start crying. Really? I just love all 3 of you so much it makes my eyes leak. Hugs.

Anonymous said...

I love this post. It makes me tear up just to think about the joy God is granting you both during this journey. He is so good!

Jason and Stephanie Trook said...

Tears as well! Yeah for prego jeans! Remember that in a couple of months!