Thursday, September 18, 2008

Homeowners!






Well, as of about 1:30 today, we are officially homeowners!  We are so excited!  Here are some pics of the house when it still had the seller's stuff in it...so that might be weird!  I'll post some new pics after we move in and do some painting!  God has blessed us beyond measure and we are so thankful!  There are 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms...I won't put pics of everything...but these will give you an idea!  :)  

I also had my doctor's appointment this morning.  She wants me to do an ovulation predictor kit for the next 2 months and start taking prenatal vitamins.  If I am not pregnant in 2 months, I am going to have an HSG done which is a test where they have to run a line into my uterus.  They put dye in me and watch on xray what's going on inside.  Apparently the test is not pleasant!  We are praying and knowing that our God is so faithful and Sovereign!  So, here begins our journey to parenthood!  We approach it prayerfully and absolutely at peace, which I know is His grace poured out on us!  We covet your prayers!

Here's the house!  The picture of the front of the house also has our realtor in it...who did so much to help us!  The picture of the back yard with the deck has my amazing hubby in it!  :)  He is so excited to learn how to do things at the house!  :)

8 comments:

Cody said...

Congrats Cracks!

Looks like there are some BBQ's in your future with that deck out back!

Magen said...

ooohhh, so cute!! congratulations!

Amber said...

It's beautiful! Congratulations!

Meg said...

Can't wait to come over!

Let's Go Stars! C U 2nite.

Jason and Stephanie Trook said...

It's beautiful! Congrats! Also, I'm praying for you as you make your sweet family grow!

ginger ivey said...

OMG!!! i love it!! you go girl--way to find a great house....it's great being a homeowner, isn't it!? love the deck!
Be prayin for ya with all the parenthood stuff...we are gonna start trying in february!

Anonymous said...

I love the house. I'm excited or y'all to get pregnant. God doesn't give you desires just to leave you hanging. It's all part of getting you ready to be parents! We love you guys!

Mandy said...

love y'all's house! So cute and great backyard!